Does Your Website Need a New Look?
Websites do outgrow their shelf lives. It is not unusual for a website to become less effective over time. If you find that your website is not as user-friendly, has an outdated design, is difficult to maintain, or is just not effective in communicating with your audiences, it may be time for a website re-design.
Website re-design projects often involve complete makeovers, development of a content management system (CMS), custom web applications, search engine optimization (SEO) or all of the above. Each website re-design project is customized and based upon your organization’s needs, so that your new website will not only show immediate improvement, but also provide growth potential.
A website re-design can be helpful to your companies marketing efforts. Below are a few benefits and suggestions:
- Improved Brand Identity and Design
- Improved Information Architecture and Usability
- Mobile Responsive Design
- New Features or Functionality
- Increased Visitor Retention
- HTML/PHP Coding and Content Updates
- Updated Content Management Capabilities
- Digital Graphics Design (JPEG, GIF, PNG)
- Use of Updated Photographs
- Integration of Social Media Programs
- Improved Search Engine Performance and Online Visibility